- Aromeeq.com (Vibe Vaporz Limited) together with any group companies (“we” “us” “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy of your personal data. This privacy notice explains how your data is collected, used, transferred and disclosed by Aromeeq. It applies to data collected when you use our websites, iOS and android applications, when you interact with us through social media, email, or phone, or when you participate in our competitions or events. It also applies to the extent that someone has nominated you through our "refer a friend" function or purchased an e-gift card on your behalf.
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, mobile phone number and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system
- With your permission, we may send you emails or SMS about our store, new products and other updates. You also provide your permission to receive SMS from our partner’s sites and selected third parties. You have the right to opt-out at any time.
- We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to operate our business. You can request to see the information we hold about you at any time by contacting email@example.com
The personal information we collect about you includes the following
- Your Details: name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), mobile phone number
- Your Transactions: orders numbers, products purchased, discounts used, gift cards used, communications regarding orders
- Loyalty Rewards Scheme: points earned, points redeemed, social account sign-ups, social account shares, date of birth, gift cards issued, vouchers issued, gift cards redeemed
- Technical Information: Your IP address, password (encrypted), dates and times of logins
- Marketing Preferences: the options you set for receiving marketing communications
- Competitions: Any information you provide in regards to competitions and surveys
- Correspondence: Any communication with Customer Service
How we keep your data safe and secure
- We have appropriate organisational safeguards and security measures in place to protect your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
- The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your personal data is involved.
- We require any third party who is contracted to process your personal data on our behalf to have security measures in place to protect your data and to treat such data in accordance with the law.
- In the unfortunate event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Marketing preferences, adverts and Use of Data
- The legal basis for processing your personal data
- Your personal data is used by Aromeeq.com to support a range of different activities. We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
- where you indicate you would like to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing lists or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events, which we think may be of interest.
- To manage our relationship with you, including: providing you with any information, products and services that you request from us(or that has been requested on your behalf through our "refer a friend" function); notifying you about changes to our services, terms and conditions or privacy notice; asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
- To enable you to take part in a competition, event, survey, or receive a reward for shopping with us.
- To administer, protect and improve our business and our website/app, including: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, data analysis, reporting and hosting of data; setting default options for you, such as language and currency.
- To use data analytics to: improve our website, products, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- and for market research, statistical and survey purposes.
- We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we wish to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. We may process personal data without your consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products. Like many companies, we may target Aromeeq banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and a range of advertising technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience Service.
How long we keep your data for
- We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations. Further details of the periods for which we retain data are available on request.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Third Party Services
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- For example we share you data with our logistics partners, payment partners, courier companies, ecommerce platforms and returns services in order to process and distribute your order.
- We also share information with companies who help us to tailor your shopping experience. These include social media platforms, marketing and advertising services and loyalty schemes.
Links to other websites and third parties
Our website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time by accessing your account and updating your preferences, unsubscribing on either email or SMS, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org via post at: Vibe Vaporz Limited 1 Rugby Street, Manchester, M8 9SN, United Kingdom.
Copyright © Vibe Vaporz Ltd 2020. All worldwide rights reserved.