What are Cookies ?
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
What Cookies do we use and what is their purpose ?
- The cookies we use are both “functional” and "analytical" cookies. We use a web analytics service called Google Analytics provided by Google Inc. Google Analytic cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies recognise when you return to our website. This helps us know how to greet you in your chosen language or region.
- Targeting cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This provides you with more relevant advertising that is best suited to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Please note that we have no control over third parties such as advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services using cookies. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
How Can I stop Cookies from being saved on my computer ?
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser where you can refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the period listed in the table above.